To follow the start of the Route du Rhum - Destination Guadeloupe
It's finally the big day! The start of the Route du Rhum will be given this Wednesday at 14:15. The 138 boats involved in this 12th edition will set off from Saint-Malo to head for Pointe-à-Pitre. The departure, initially scheduled for Sunday, November 6 at 1:02 pm had to be postponed due to the very difficult weather conditions at the beginning of this week. We give you here all the means to follow Charles Caudrelier and the Maxi Edmond de Rothschild before they take off towards Guadeloupe.
Follow the start of the Route du Rhum - Destination Guadeloupe :
=> LIVE from 1:00 pm :
- On the Instagram account @GitanaTeam : from 1:00 pm
- On theGitana Team website: from 1:25 pm
- On the Gitana Team Facebook page : from 11:25 pm
=> On TELEVISION and RADIO :
- Live on France 3, France 2, L'Equipe, TF1, BFM TV, Infosport+, Eurosport France, Tébéo, Tébésud, NA TV, Ouest France, Sportall...
- Also live on France Info between 1:00 and 3:00 pm and on France Bleu from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
=> On the CARTOGRAPHY :
- Find the Gitana tracker here
The cartography will be updated every 5 minutes until Cap Fréhel, then every 15 minutes until midnight, then every hour for the duration of the race.